Perdido Key Real Estate
Search All Perdido Key Properties for Sale
QUICK SEARCH FOR ACTIVE LISTINGS BY NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONDOMINIUM
Spanish for “lost island,” Perdido Key holds true to its roots as it remains a Southern sanctuary for people and wildlife of all kinds. Stretching along the far western shores of Florida, and the far eastern shores of Alabama, Perdido Key has a unique advantage as the perfect island destination. Tucked away on a narrow strip of land on the extreme western edge of Florida lies Perdido Key, a barrier island bookmarked by rolling, white-sand dunes and stunning views of the calm Gulf waters on its southern border and abundant wetlands, estuaries, and wildlife to its north. It seamlessly combines natural beauty, coastal living, and southern charm.
Perdido Key is home to several world-renowned parks such as Johnson Beach at Gulf Islands National Seashore, Perdido Key State Park, and Big Lagoon State Park. They each have their own distinctions and play a role in the coastal ecosystem that has been around for hundreds of years. ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, winner of multiple awards for “Best Rental Service Firm on the Gulf Coast,” offers rental management services to help you earn rental income from your Pensacola property.
Perdido Key Properties (click on the property for current listings)
Perdido Key is Located On Florida’s Emerald Coast
” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”>
- Pensacola Beach
- Ft. Morgan, AL.
- Gulf Shores, AL.
- Orange Beach, AL.
- Perdido Key
- Perdido Key Gulf Front Condos
- Perdido Key Bay & Sound Frontage
- Perdido Key Single Family Homes
- Perdido Key Beach Colony and Palacio
- Perdido Key Indigo Condos
- Perdido Key La Riva
- Perdido Key Lost Key Golf & Beach Club
- Pensacola Beach Emerald Isle
- Pensacola Beach Beach Club
- Pensacola Beach Condos Bay or Sound Frontage
- Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Condos
- Pensacola Beach Portofino
- Pensacola Beach Single Family Homes