Milton Real Estate
Search All Milton Properties for Sale
QUICK SEARCH FOR ACTIVE LISTINGS BY NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONDOMINIUM
Welcome to the Canoe Capital of Florida. Milton, just north of Pensacola in the Florida Panhandle, offers waterways by the names of Coldwater, Blackwater and Sweetwater, which flow through the town, drawing paddlers, rafters and tubers. Located along the banks of the Blackwater River, downtown Milton is a designated Florida Main Street Community and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In Milton, a place rich with history and culture, you will find the Museum of Local History, the 1912 Imogene Theater, the L&N Train Depot and many other interesting attractions. In addition, the Blackwater River is a designated Outstanding Florida Water, a waterway worthy of special protection, because of its natural and rare attributes.
Milton Neighborhoods (click on the area for current listings)
Milton is Located in Northwest Florida
” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”>
- Pensacola Beach
- Ft. Morgan, AL.
- Gulf Shores, AL.
- Orange Beach, AL.
- Perdido Key
- Perdido Key Gulf Front Condos
- Perdido Key Bay & Sound Frontage
- Perdido Key Single Family Homes
- Perdido Key Beach Colony and Palacio
- Perdido Key Indigo Condos
- Perdido Key La Riva
- Perdido Key Lost Key Golf & Beach Club
- Pensacola Beach Emerald Isle
- Pensacola Beach Beach Club
- Pensacola Beach Condos Bay or Sound Frontage
- Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Condos
- Pensacola Beach Portofino
- Pensacola Beach Single Family Homes