Ft. Morgan, AL. Real Estate
QUICK SEARCH FOR ACTIVE LISTINGS BY NEIGHBORHOOD AND CONDOMINIUM
Located on Mobile Point, at the end of Scenic Fort Morgan Peninsula, the site has a diverse number of activities to make your vacation a memorable one.
Preceded by another fort, Fort Bowyer during the War of 1812, Fort Morgan is a Third System masonry fort built between 1819 and 1833. Standing guard where the bay meets the Gulf of Mexico, the fort played a significant role in the Battle of Mobile Bay in August 1864. Used intermittently through the Spanish American War, World War I and World War II, the site showcases the evolution of seacoast fortifications and adaptations made by the U.S. Army for the defense of the country.
More than just history, the site also has nature areas, and a boat launch for the outdoorsman to enjoy. Or, you can simply sit back and relax on our beaches and let the worries of the world slip away.
Ft. Morgan Condominiums (click the property name for current listings)
Ft. Morgan is Located on Alabama’s Gulf Coast
” width=”600″ height=”450″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”>
- Pensacola Beach
- Ft. Morgan, AL.
- Gulf Shores, AL.
- Orange Beach, AL.
- Perdido Key
- Perdido Key Gulf Front Condos
- Perdido Key Bay & Sound Frontage
- Perdido Key Single Family Homes
- Perdido Key Beach Colony and Palacio
- Perdido Key Indigo Condos
- Perdido Key La Riva
- Perdido Key Lost Key Golf & Beach Club
- Pensacola Beach Emerald Isle
- Pensacola Beach Beach Club
- Pensacola Beach Condos Bay or Sound Frontage
- Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Condos
- Pensacola Beach Portofino
- Pensacola Beach Single Family Homes